Overnight Oats II
1/3 cup Milk
1/4 cup Rolled Oats
1/4 cup Greek Yogurt (I used vanilla flavored!)
2 tsp Chia Seeds
2 tsp Honey
1 tsp Cinnamon (I used double this because I love cinnamon!)
1/4-1/2 cup – fruit of your choice (I have now tried it with blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and peaches – all in different combinations and all are amazing with this recipe!)
- Mix milk, rolled oats, Greek yogurt, chia seeds, honey, and cinnamon in a jar or dish with a lid.
- Mix or shake well until all ingredients are combined.
- You can either put your fruit it now (original recipe calls to do this) or wait to add fruit until you eat it like I did
- Refrigerate oatmeal for about 8 hours or overnight
- Wake up to a ready-to-eat breakfast and enjoy every bite!
Hoping this makes your early mornings a little easier & a little more yummy! When you try this recipe, let me know what you think – I’d love to hear your feedback and any changes you made. Feel free to share your favorite quick & easy breakfasts in the comments below, too!
Happy weekend friends!