DIY: Photo Cube
This past weekend was Father’s Day and I had a chance to celebrate the amazing guys in my life! As part of their gifts, I put together some of our most favorite memories into a photo cube. How old school – PRINTING photos! But with all the photo-sharing we do on social media, I still find it way more fun to print & frame every once in awhile.
If you’re looking for a quick gift for any special person, celebration, or occasion – this is such a fun way to compile all of those awesome moments you’ve shared together.
Here’s your step-by-step guide to creating a photo cube for yourself or loved one. Super simple – enjoy!
Wanting even more photo cube inspo? Check out some posts on Pinterest, HERE.
What you’ll need:
- A photo cube – I bought mine at Michaels for $5! (HERE)
- Six of your favorite photos (or even quotes!) to fill the cube
- Scissors, a pen, and clear tape or glue stick
- Take the cube apart (keep the cardboard box that came in the cube!) and place one side down on a photo. Using a pen, trace the edges on the photo to ensure correct size before cutting
- Cut the photo along the lines your drew and repeat for all 6 of your photos
- Make tape rolls or use a glue stick and attach your photos to all sides of the cardboard box that came with the photo cube
- Put it all back together & enjoy the memories!
Mission: To get safer products into the hands of EVERYONE.